Leaf Me Alone Leaf Me Alone

Awesome!

Smoothest animation on newgrounds! Next to tarboy this is amazing! Gotta say though, when I watched it, it kinda seemed blurry.

FearlessFriends Ep1 FearlessFriends Ep1

Good start

Good start to a series. The animation was really smooth. Just try and get better mics or something, and better material for what your characters say and stuff.

raremasta responds:

yea u're right.. it wasn't really the mic, but the recording software that sucked . but yea, about the material, we're writing better ones. this is more of a wtf introduction to them :/ i suck at season openers lol

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Wow...

If this got 2nd place I can't imagine how amazing the #1 was! Great story, great art, animation and everything. But if oney did voicing how come he's not acredited in the author & file information?

My First Full Body Anim My First Full Body Anim

Good :)

it's good and all, especially for a first. but I should point out that it does not loop smoothly. there are some frames in there missing (he pauses for like 1 second) but i'm sure that's easy to fix. good luck on future animating!

Meet Haru! Meet Haru!

It wasn't half bad.

I liked the music.

penguinsleperacaun debate penguinsleperacaun debate

Interesting

I have to admit, I laughed at the beginning guy dancing. And the animation was really smoothe and lip syncing was good. Keep it up

Rathaken RHG Demo 1 Rathaken RHG Demo 1

Great RHG

I like how you explained what RHG is in ur description haha and cool animation btw

raremasta responds:

yea, i figured some people may not know what Rock Hard Gladiator battles are, thanks :D

My presentation My presentation

Some advice

Its real great for a first animation! But I think your Frame Rate per Second is really slow, it would probably have looked smoother with a faster fps. But great first animation anyway!

Paino responds:

Yeah, my friend send me that comment in youtube..XD
The rare is than here repit and in youtube no..O_O

Heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-J3se r28YY

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Rofl

Laughed so hard my stomache hurts! Turned out to be funnier then expected

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Hahaha

This happens soo much hahah what a great video